amended returns

If you file your tax return and omit an income item that is later sent to the IRS (e.g. on a 1099), the IRS will automatically assume it is pure income with no associated deductible expenses. By filing an amended return, you can make the IRS aware of those expenses and reduce your tax bill.

Once you become our client, we review a copy of your prior year tax return. If we find any errors we can amend the return, often generating substantial tax savings.

You'll have your own personal CPA via the internet, email, fax & telephone.